|
an
|
her
|
have
|
will
|
were
|
where
|
Sunday
|
January
|
|
as
|
not
|
here
|
night
|
very
|
water
|
Monday
|
February
|
|
be
|
six
|
came
|
than
|
there
|
once
|
Tuesday
|
March
|
|
do
|
ten
|
home
|
that
|
their
|
called
|
Wednesday
|
April
|
|
if
|
got
|
made
|
them
|
these
|
don't
|
Thursday
|
May
|
|
of
|
man
|
make
|
then
|
what
|
can't
|
Friday
|
June
|
|
or
|
may
|
name
|
new
|
put
|
could
|
Saturday
|
July
|
|
off
|
from
|
some
|
house
|
one
|
about
|
eleven
|
August
|
|
us
|
tree
|
door
|
first
|
two
|
after
|
twelve
|
September
|
|
so
|
help
|
down
|
girl
|
three
|
would
|
thirteen
|
October
|
|
bed
|
boy
|
how
|
half
|
four
|
should
|
fourteen
|
November
|
|
has
|
by
|
now
|
love
|
five
|
school
|
fifteen
|
December
|
|
his
|
must
|
took
|
more
|
seven
|
people
|
sixteen
|
|
|
him
|
just
|
much
|
with
|
eight
|
laugh
|
seventeen
|
|
|
ran
|
jump
|
take
|
little
|
nine
|
because
|
eighteen
|
|
|
but
|
back
|
time
|
lived
|
our
|
another
|
nineteen
|
|
|
had
|
good
|
way
|
your
|
over
|
again
|
twenty
|
|
|
not
|
ball
|
saw
|
many
|
push
|
brother
|
|
|
|
did
|
been
|
seen
|
next
|
pull
|
sister
|
|
|
|
dig
|
last
|
too
|
want
|
when
|
who
|
|
|
Saturday, 29 September 2012
High Frequency Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Abby Herbert and I help to run a website offering hundreds of free foundation stage and key stage 1 teaching resources called Early Learning HQ (www.earlylearninghq.org.uk).
I can see that you have been discussing high frequency words and I thought I would just take a moment to draw your attention to the literacy section of our site, where you will find numerous resources relating to this topic. I’m sure that the other teachers and parent will also find these resources useful, so I was wondering if you would consider linking to our page? You can find our high frequency word resources here: http://www.earlylearninghq. org.uk/ literacy /high-frequency-words/ .
I hope you find the resources useful, this website has been a real labour of love to create and I am really keen to make it as accessible as possible.
Thank you,
Abby