Monday, 27 May 2013

Science Fair criteria for children

Academia Británica Cuscatleca
Science Fair Judging Sheet - Grades 1-3
Student’s Name:
Teacher’s Name:
Project Type: Collection/ Demonstration Scientific Method Experiment

Criteria
Text Box: Not applicableThe criteria below stress student understanding of science and age appropriate science projects (generally collections and simple experiments). The projects will also be judge on how well the project has been displayed.
Text Box: Missing
Text Box: Needs improvement
Text Box: Done Well
Text Box: Outstanding

Project





Question or Data





I can write questions clearly in an experiment





I can collect data in a common science theme





I can explain how I put together my data





Hypothesis (experimental only)





I can write my hypothesis clearly in an experiment





Methods/Procedure (more complete in an experiment)





My list of materials is complete





I can explain the procedure clearly and completely





My procedure is appropriate for the question





Data and Results (more complete in an experiment)





I completed the data





The data matches the procedure I used





I can write the results clearly





The results match the data I collected





Conclusions (more complete in an experiment)





I can write conclusions clearly





I answered  the question or problem





What was learned





I can explain what I liked best about my project





I can explain what I would like to try next





Display and Project Approach





The difficulty of my project was appropriate for my grade





I demonstrated creativity in my experiment







No comments:

Post a Comment